Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trader Joe's Reduced-Guilt Chunky Guacamole

Today, we went to Trader Joe's to get one or two things, which led to us getting a bunch of things.  We got the spicy California rolls with brown rice for dinner... yum.  And I tried a sample of guacamole that I liked so much I put in my basket immediately.  One of my little quirks is that I love looking at the Trader Joe's receipt when we get done shopping... mostly because it is so cheap and it makes me feel strategic.  While I was looking at the receipt, I noticed it mentioned "reduced guilt" guacamole ... I panicked and thought I had bought the wrong item.  Even when I'm trying to be healthy, I don't like to buy diet foods that are full of weird chemicals, etc.  It turns out the guacamole uses Greek yogurt, which normally I don't like at all, but it is absolutely delicious and goes well with the organic white corn chips we already had at the apartment.  Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
Trader Joe's Reduced-Guilt Chunky Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment