Saturday, July 14, 2012

Target Lunch Break


Target Lunch Break Trip

On Friday, a couple of co-workers and I decided to make a trip to Target on our lunch break in the Bronx.  As a Midwestern suburbanite living in NYC, I delight at any opportunity to go to Target or Costco.

I found a cute wastebasket for the desk in our bedroom. 
Target had giant tubs of Skippy Natural (a staple in our home).
Overnight ChapStick, which I bought in bulk on Amazon.com when I thought it was going extinct in stores.  Apparently Target still carries it; and wisely so, this is the most effective overnight lip treatment I have ever used and makes your lips feel great.
I guess I went on an overnight beauty treatment spree, because I also bought some Boots No. 7 Moisture Quench Night Cream.  Very moisturizing and rich.

Boots is a U.K. drugstore that sells great beauty products, and I am so glad that Target carries their line.
I also bought this Burt's Bees Blemish Stick that feels very cleansing on broken-out skin.
Buying thank you cards in bulk seems like a good idea to me.  These Mara-Mi Checkerboard thank you cards come in packs of 50 for around $11.  Great deal and very cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment