Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Work Clothes


New Work Clothes

This week I felt a little blah at work.  Possibly because temperatures were in the 90's all week, and I think everyone felt a bit blah.  Anyway, my solution was to order some new clothing online.  Hopefully the following items will be as cute in person as they were digitally:

Anthropologie Kahakai Skirt on sale for something like $30, which is unheard of for Anthro.  I've been toying with wearing basic t-shirts tucked into full skirts like this.  Either it accentuates the waist or it just looks odd.  Who cares?

Banana Republic cap sleeve ponte knit dress in lava.  Saw this at full price of $98 earlier in the week... told myself,"be patient, Banana always has online sales," and lo and behold, 25% off sale made this dress around $75.  Seems like it will be a bright pop of color in my fairly conservative wardrobe.

Already have these in black and really like them.  When I saw that the BC Footwear Sway sandals in gold were on sale for $29 on Piperlime, I had to snatch them up.  Pops of color and shimmer like these are necessary when one needs a little pick-me-up.

We'll see if operation cheerful wardrobe works.  In the meantime, hurray for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment