Friday, July 6, 2012

Wedding October 2011

Our Wedding!

Our venue: Chicago Gothic skyscraper on the left.

Cathedral Hall window looking very "cathedralish."

View from the venue included Millennium Park and the Bean.

My bouquet courtesy of Asrai Garden.

My bouquet leaning jauntily against a window sill.
My "something blue" was a religious medal from my mom.

Basket of petals for our adorable "flower children"
Bridesmaids' bouquets post-ceremony.
Cocktail Hour was held in the Library of the Club.

Cocktail napkins

The passed hors d'oeuvres made a big hit.


One of my bridesmaids stocking up on the brie and puff pastry hors d'oeuvres for me.  Mmmm
Centerpieces included seasonal flowers, driftwood, and votives.
Caesar salad (my very American choice)... squash ravioli not pictured.

Main Course
Mango sorbet served in champagne "coupes."

Squirrel cake toppers in action.



Sure hope marriage is like this... get it... A PIECE OF CAKE!

We had a beautiful view of fireworks at our reception.  I like to think Chicago did it just for us.



Our favors were my all-time favorite candy, Fannie May milk chocolate vanilla butter creams.


No comments:

Post a Comment