Sunday, October 27, 2013

World Market at UES Bed, Bath, and Beyond

I was so excited to see that World Market has a food section at our Bed, Bath, and Beyond on 1st Avenue and 61st Street.  We went there yesterday and I went a little overboard.

They had an owl cupcake kit that I had to convince myself was a bad idea.
These red and green nachos make me want to make some homemade Nachos Navidad.
You can take the girl out of the Midwest, but you can't take the love of Taco John's out of the girl.
This chipotle garlic enchilada sauce should be interesting.
World Market coffee might be even cheaper than Trader Joe's coffee.
Some Desert Pepper Trading Co. Black Bean Dip
Galaxy Bar and Galaxy Minstrels are my favorite chocolates, so I decided to try the Bubbles and Caramel bars.
When I visited my sister in London years ago, I ate soo much Galaxy chocolate. 
Between this, Côte d'Or, and Milka, Europeans do chocolate better.
Lemon Poppyseed Scones Mix - I'll use my new biscuit cutters from Whisk when I make them.
They had a big ole tub of Nutella.  It was cheaper here than Food Emporium.

No comments:

Post a Comment