Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread

It's a cozy Sunday night at home for me tonight.  The last few weeks have included getting the flu (and feeling nauseous for two straight weeks), having my mother-in-law stay with us for nine nights, and our two-year anniversary.  

I took this weekend as a restorative one and didn't do anything ambitious at all — brunch at Le Pain Quotidien yesterday and some Godard short films at the Film Society of Lincoln Center (this place is awesome).  My husband's still out with some friends, and so I decided I would use my quiet time to bake something autumnal.
Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread and Muffin Mix
All the ingredients: Mix, half a cup of vegetable oil, two eggs, and a cup of water.
All of the glassware featured in this post is PYREX®.

All ingredients thrown in a bowl
Mix well with a rubber spatula.
Grease bread pan with butter or cooking spray and pour in batter.
Throw in a 350 degree oven for an hour and you have a nice loaf of pumpkin bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment