Monday, July 8, 2013

Case of Bogle Chardonnay

When we were visiting my parents this weekend, we drank some of our wedding wine, Châteauneuf-du-Pape Domaine Jerome Gradassi 2007, al fresco.  We also drank some of the Beringer Chardonnay from our wedding as well... busy weekend.  My husband is reading The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need by Andrew Tobias, and the book talks about the benefits of buying certain items in bulk.  I bought a case of 12 bottles of Bogle Chardonnay, because I frequently buy it and you get a discount when you buy it by the case.  It will definitely get drunk, and I can give it as a hostess gift in a pinch.  Come fall, I plan on getting a case of red.

The wines at our wedding
Drinking leftover bottle with dinner on my parent's patio.





Our cat loved the case the Chardonnay came in and took up residence immediately.
Full Wine Rack
Bogle Bottles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment