Sunday, June 16, 2013

Urban Outfitters BDG Cigarette Jeans

Last night, we went out to dinner in the Village, and afterwards I stopped by Urban Outfitters to get a pair of jeans.  Traumatic.  I need to lose weight, and I'm going to use the jeans I bought as a gauge.  The size 28 that I purchased were snug as hell; I am currently a snug size 6.  I want the jeans to fit comfortably, and to lose the muffin top.  I don't think that I'm fat, but I'm not comfortable with going up a size and need to improve my lifestyle.  Walking, yoga, and fewer calories are happening.

BDG Mid-Rise Cigarette Jeans in Size 28 - $54

View of back of jeans
As an aside, the top that I'm wearing is from Francesca's and was on super sale, because the glass beads are sort of falling off.  I couldn't find it online, but Francesca's has a similar top right now called the "Highclere Castle" top.  I love mine and highly recommend getting one like it.
Francesca's Highclere Castle Top - $38

No comments:

Post a Comment