Sunday, February 17, 2013

Anatolia Mediterranean Restaurant Groupon

We have a bunch of Living Social, Groupon, and AmazonLocal vouchers right now.  My sister gave my husband a Groupon for Anatolia Mediterranean Restaurant for Christmas that expires in March; and so tonight, we used it.  The deal included two appetizers, two entrees, two desserts, and two glasses of wine.  We ordered two glasses of Malbec and were buzzed after a couple of sips.  I got the hummus to start and my husband got the zucchini pancakes.

Bread Basket - Don't threaten me with a good time.

My hummus and our bowl of olive oil with a few olives for the bread.  The hummus was very good.

My husband's zucchini pancakes.  They were tasty; had a good amount of flavor, which can be hard sometimes with fried food.

My chicken kebab.  My husband got the lamb kebab.  Both were fine, but not spectacular.
They were out of the baklava, so I got the custard and my husband got the rice pudding.  The rice pudding was pretty good.  We ended up paying $20 for taxes and tip.

I wouldn't come back here for dinner, but I could see coming here for wine and some hummus with a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment