Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Foray into T.J. Maxx

A girl I work with has a bunch of cute clothes, and every time I ask her where they are from she says T.J. Maxx.  I have had bad experiences with stores like Marshalls, where you buy a bunch of stuff and then never wear any of it.  Last week, I decided to make a very strategic trip to T.J. Maxx.  My mission was to find "work" clothes only.  In the end, I spent $228 on the following:

  • Michael by Michael Kors Black Pencil Skirt
  • Dalia Collection Modern Fit Mustard Yellow Pencil Skirt
  • Quintessential Leopard Print Tie Blouse
  • Laundry by Shelli Segal Geometric Dress
  • Laundry by Shelli Segal 3/4 Length Blazer
  • Unlisted Sparkly Slip-on Loafers
  • Kenneth Cole Reaction Bow Ballet Flats
  • Jockey Cropped Exercise Pants (one non-work related purchase and cheapest @ $9)



Laundry by Shelli Segal Geometric Dress


Kenneth Cole Reaction Bow Ballet Flats




Laundry by Shelli Segal 3/4 Length Blazer w/ Grosgrain Trim
Back of Blazer with Elbow Patches

Unlisted Sparkly Slippers

The other night I wore the blazer and slip-on loafers with a pair of Free People jeans to the movies (The Master).

Free People Straight Jeans


 

No comments:

Post a Comment