Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mani/Pedi and Tuesday Treats

Mani/Pedi and Tuesday Treats
The weekend is over--it was a full one with outings to the High Line, Russ & Daughters, and Bryant Park.  Now it's back to the grind, which frankly kind of stank today and included a dentist appointment where I was told I have at least two cavities.  I decided to cheer myself up by going to Victoria's Secret to use my coupons for a free hiphugger and $10 off on a bra.  I found out that I am actually a C-cup and not a B-cup... yea?  The bra I chose is adorable and comfortable.  It's the Body by Victoria Demi Bra in black.  Then I went to Citarella and bought some goodies.  I'm now reveling in my mani-pedi from yesterday and drinking a glass of red wine.  What a treat!

Manicure - Essie Carousel Coral

Pedicure - Essie Carousel Coral and previously-mentioned gold sandals

Delicious Watermelon from Citarella

Body by Victoria Demi Bra

Côtes du Rhône

No comments:

Post a Comment