Sunday, August 12, 2012

Anthropologie Green Wooden Pennant Necklace

Anthropologie Green Wooden Pennant Necklace

Back in April, I saw this adorable wooden green necklace at Anthropologie.  It was a bit expensive for looking like a child's craft project; so I held off on buying it.

Anthropologie Wooden Pennant Necklace
Then this week, I was watching Pretty Little Liars (I know I am too old to watch this teen drama, but I really like the clothes) and saw that the character Aria was wearing the cute necklace I had seen a few months earlier.  Luckily, it was still at Anthro and on sale ($29.95); so I ventured over to the nearest store and bought it.  I think it will be cute with a basic black jersey material dress.

Pretty Little Liars' Aria wearing the same necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment