Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Confessions

How I am spending my Saturday:

Drinking Petit Cochon Bronze Rosé and eating:


Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips, while watching the ID Channel... yikes, that's shameful; yet wonderful.

The other day, I decided to go against my milk chocolate instinct and buy a bar of dark chocolate to go with a cup of espresso:


I bought a bar of Ghirardelli Intense Dark Midnight Reverie that tastes similar to chalk to go with my "Cosi" nespresso.  My husband prefers arpeggio nespresso.

Arpeggio Nespresso

Cosi Nespresso
I think I prefer the Endangered Species Extreme Dark Chocolate over the Ghirardelli one, partially because it benefits endangered species and has a black panther on the wrapper, but mostly because it tastes good.  You can get them at most health food stores.  In my case, that's "The Health Nuts."


No comments:

Post a Comment