Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Is everyone getting a three day weekend?  I hope so — it's so nice to have tomorrow to clean, beautify, and exercise.  We started Orange is the New Black this weekend and I think we'll be done with the first season after tomorrow night :-)  My Valentine's Day in a nutshell:

I arrived at work to discover goodies on my sweet colleague/friend got me a cupcake (and mini bottle of wine).  Such a sweetheart!
After a long day at work, I came home and was delighted to find that my new Warby Parker Percey glasses had arrived.  They are super cute, but my eyes are still adjusting to the stronger prescription.  When you're my level of blind, cute glasses are hard to find.
My husband loves Ballast Point Sculpin IPA; so for Valentine's Day I got him a six pack from Whole Foods.
My sweet husband not only made me dinner, but he also got me this bouquet of roses from Trader Joe's.  I feel very blessed to have good friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment