Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Week in Review - Goodbye January!

Here are some events from this past week:

1.) I started playing candy crush and proceeded to get stuck on this level...

So close... just one more jelly!!
2.) I bought a Classtivity ClassPass ($99 for 10 classes in 30 days) and have already tried a spin and a Barry's Bootcamp class.  Amazing.

My bike for spin class
3.) What I ate Wednesday: Taco Bell Edition

Mexican Pizza hold the meat
Nachos with cheese
Ruffino Pinot Grigio
4.) I saw King Lear at BAM, and it was amazing.

My ticket and playbill
Set before the show
5.) I went to Trader Joe's in Chelsea tonight and went a little crazy as usual.

Two full bags of random groceries getting ready to schlep on the subway.
Freeze Dried Strawberries
These are like Kellogg's Special K Red Berries without the Special K.  So good!!
Trader Joe's Arancini Bites
My dinner of rice balls with Fontina cheese.
Here's to the weekend and to a new month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment