Monday, February 17, 2014

Farwell to Blue Apron

This was the last week that we are having Blue Apron, because of delivery issues (they left the box in our lobby/didn't buzz us or come to our door/it arrived hours late and if I hadn't checked online compulsively it would have sat out all night).  I can't wait around all night for a delivery; especially not when the delivery person doesn't even let us know it's arrived.  I'd like to think I have better ways of spending my time.  The food was good, but I like to decide what I'm going to make on any given night.  Here's a look back on our final week of Blue Apron recipes:

Tuscan Ribollita Soup with Soft-Boiled Farm Eggs and Lacinato Kale
This was really good, but extremely filling and fibrous.
Taleggio & Olive Tapenade Cheese Sandwiches with Spiced Citrus Jewel Salad
The salad was awful/should have just been greens with vinaigrette.
The sandwich and cheese choice were excellent.
Eggplant & Soba Noodles with Taiwanese Bok Choy
I put Sriracha on this bowl of noodles.  Pretty good.
 Dear Blue Apron, thanks for the memories.  Lasership, what's your damage?

No comments:

Post a Comment