Sunday, September 8, 2013

Adventures in Bedding

My husband's mom is coming to visit us in October, and I wanted to buy another set of bedding; so we can sleep on the pull out couch in our living room and she can take our bedroom.  Quilts are so quintessentially cozy and elegant.  My sister had the cutest Anthropologie A.P.C. Semiologie Quilt that I coveted when we visited her this spring.
A.P.C. Semiologie Quilt
My sister knew that I was in the market for a quilt and gave me a very nice, old-school Anthro, quilted duvet cover that she no longer used and that our cats are in love with - it's wonderful, but I think it is better for wintertime.
Vintage Anthropologie Quilted Duvet Cover - I tried getting a photo sans cat...
Reversible - I like the quilted side better
Our gray and white cat loving it.
Anyway, I still was in the market for a cute quilt that would match our bedroom decor and found this very affordable quilt on Joss & Main.  It's the Esprit Spice Quilt Set (I think the brand is Greenland Home).  I did another bedding exposé in a previous post.
Quilt Set: Esprit Spice Quilt Set (Joss & Main)
Sheets: Xhilaration Multi-Color Dot Sheet Set (Target)
Pillow: Round Pintuck Pillow in Turquoise (Urban Outfitters)
Lamps: Room Essentials Stick Lamps in Black (Target)


I really like it.
The Urban Outfitters pillow we already had goes with the quilt perfectly.
It also matches this Robert Abbey genie ceramic lamp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment