Sunday, September 22, 2013

How to spend $100 at Bed, Bath, & Beyond

I ventured out to get my annual Yankee Harvest Candle this morning and ended up spending $100 at Bed, Bath, & Beyond.
How did this happen?
I found the shampoo that I used to use in high school... maybe I'll feel 16 again when I use it?  Looking forward to a very Proustian moment.
I can always rationalize buying nail polish by telling myself it's cheaper than a manicure/pedicure at a nail salon.  I chose the Essie color Master Plan.
Pretty good for an at-home manicure.
TMI: Nad's Facial Wax Strips are the best for some DIY maintenance.  Again, cheaper than going to a beauticean.  It also makes me feel like my own Steel Magnolia's Truvy.
We have a communal Keurig machine at my office, and when I don't have time to make coffee at home, it's cheap and fast. Disclaimer: Keurig coffee is bad, but gets the job done.
The majority of the bill went toward candles.  I went candle crazy.
The lighting of the Yankee Harvest Candle ushers in autumn.
Hello, Autumn!  You smell great!

No comments:

Post a Comment