Sunday, November 9, 2014

Part 2: October 2014 Berlin Trip - Randomness

There were a lot of things that I liked about Berlin and here are some random observations:

This guy on the Tirol Milch Swiss cheese packaging is obviously amazing.
Flammekueche is so delicious.
Dunkin Donuts is better in Berlin.  My husband's apple donut.
My blue sky donut - not sure what blue sky means in Germany, but it was all over Berlin.
This plum schnapps is from where my husband's German family is from and it's yummy!  Graf's Frünkische Pflaume from Marktredwitz, Germany.

Pretty staircase in the Martin-Gropius-Bau museum

A little bottle of Riesling I bought at the Galeria Kaufhof at Alexanderplatz that was pretty good.
Rossmann's is a pretty sweet place to get beauty essentials like nail files and clippers - makes Duane Reade look like garbage.
Trying to use the washing machine in the apartment we stayed in - what does it all mean!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment