Monday, May 26, 2014

DC Weekend Vacay Pt. 1

Last weekend, me and my love snuck off to D.C. for a weekend.  Neither of us had ever been before, and it was nice to see some important landmarks and explore.  We stayed at the W Hotel right near The White House.
Ultra contemporary decor, including some strange red back light bed frame.
Rococo-ish frame
They tried to stage the room; so that there was food, etc. in places you would reach for it.  I woke up to notice a $57 bottle of red wine - a little early for me, but no judgments.
The hotel was convenient, modern, and had a comfy bed and Bliss bath products.  All good in my book.
The White House was super cute - we just walked by a few times.  It is remarkably white/they must repaint it all the time.
The Mall
Lincoln Memorial
Newly re-opened Washington Monument
Hillary 2016 Sticker


No comments:

Post a Comment