Friday, April 18, 2014

How to behave on a day off from work...

As I mentioned before, I took off from work yesterday and today.  For lunch yesterday, we went to a local bar and had beer and sandwiches (they have a lunchtime special). 

Port City Pilsner at The Jeffrey
We also had some delicious pretzels.


Today, I woke up to this guy nestled between my feet.


His brother was pretty lazy on our bed all day.


I took advantage of a sushi lunch special: three rolls with soup and salad for a total of $13...

Spicy tuna, salmon avocado, and shrimp tempura rolls with miso and salad.
And drank wine with an Us Weekly in front of the ID channel in my pj's.


My current view as I watch Dateline is this little tabby:


The end to a perfectly lazy day off if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment