Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trying on Clothes

I went to Urban Outfitters this past weekend and tried on some random clothes.  Here follows two successes:

Sparkle & Fade Knit Circle Dress with some sort of old man sweater -
I got the dress, but not the old man sweater.

Sparkle & Fade Knit Circle Dress on Web site

Cooperative Metro Dress - an adorable dress covered in little Westies (I grew up with Westies).  It was a bit expensive for Urban Outfitters at around $60.  I didn't get it, but mentioned it to my mother who immediately ordered it for me.  She's the best!

Westie Dress on Web site
Side note, here's me trying out this really cute, Martha Stewert-esque beige/neutral poncho at T.J. Maxx.  I really liked it, but thought it was maybe too Eileen Fisher for a 27 year old.



No comments:

Post a Comment