Sunday, January 24, 2016

Shake Shack vs. In-n-Out Burger

So I have been eating Shake Shack for several years now.  It is definitely over-hyped, but also very yummy.  In-n-out burger has been calling my name for years, and I finally had a chance to try it.  Here is the verdict:

Shake Shack: 1 (Please note the shake stack here is not as yummy as the regular burger or smoke stack, but it's the photo of my last meal there... wonder why I'm not losing any weight?)

In-n-Out: 0.5
We ordered our burgers and fries "animal style" with all the fixings (grilled onions and thousand island dressing) and it was fine, but not as juicy or flavorful as Shake Shack.  The cheese on the fries was American cheese and not delicious cheese sauce.  The burger lacked some flavor.  It was very good, and I would be happy to eat it if it was in my neighborhood, but in my opinion, Shake Shack is better.  Which reminds me I need to go back to Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridien... so dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment