Sunday, March 22, 2015

Breakfast Pizza

I finally got to be lazy and sleep in this morning!  After having my coffee in my pajamas, I finally decided to make breakfast around 1 p.m.  I felt inspired to make breakfast pizza.
Owly morning coffee in Nick and Nora PJ's with Anthropologie mug

I sauteed onion and frozen spinach together and lightly baked Trader Joe's pizza dough with olive oil at 400 degrees for about two minutes before using Trader Joe's pizza sauce, a blend of cheeses, oregeno, garlic powder, and spinach blend on pizza.  I then hollowed out three holes in this conglomaration to put three eggs.

Then I put the entire pizza back in the overn for 10 minutes.  After ten minutes, the eggs still weren't cooked so I jacked our crappy oven up to 450 degrees and put the pan at the very back of the oven for three more minutes.  Now we were talking and I took the pizza out, grated parmesan over it and ground some pepper on top, then put it back in the oven at 400 degrees for another couple of minutes.


After removing the pizza and letting it cool for two minutes, we dug in to our delicious breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment