Sunday, March 3, 2013

Archipelago Botanicals Candles - One Kings Lane

I normally buy Yankee candles, but One Kings Lane was selling these Archipelago ones the other day and I bought four of the vanilla in two different sizes.


Short and tall Archipelago Botanicals Kashmir Vanilla  candles

I was disappointed when one of the shorter candles arrived broken, but salvaged the candle itself and will use it as a refill.  I don't want to have to send back a box of broken glass to One Kings Lane.

Salvaged candle

I put one of the taller candles on our mantel and this other one on a William Morris "Strawberry Thief" tray that my mom got me at the V&A the last time that she was in London.  It makes our toilet a little more classy and smells great.

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." 
~ William Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment