Monday, December 29, 2014

Holidays and Whatnot

We're back from Christmas and here are some recent items:

Scene from my holiday card writing mayhem
How blissed out our cat was when we returned from Christmas in Illinois
My first attempt at a mason jar salad (lemon/balsamic vinaigrette, carrots, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, avocado, tortilla strips, and cheddar).  It as kind of difficult to eat out of the jar.
Before we left the city for the holidays, I tried my first ever Manhattan at The Smith downtown.  Not my thing, but I'm glad I tried it.
I came home with more books and my new book pile now includes: Red Love by Maxim Leo, The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor, A Stay Against Confusion by Ron Hansen, Sister by Rosamund Lupton, and Complete Stories of Dorothy Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment